- In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness. By Peter Levine, PhD.
- Healing Trauma. By Peter Levine, PhD.
- Waking the Tiger. By Peter Levine, PhD.
- Trauma and Recovery: The aftermath of violence – from domestic abuse to political power. By Judith Herman
- Healing Developmental Trauma: How Early Trauma Affects Self-Regulation, Self-Image and the Capacity for Relationship. By Laurence Heller, PhD.
- Trauma and the Body, a Sensorimotor Approach to Psychotherapy. By Pat Ogden, Kekuni Minton & Claire Pain
- The Body Keeps Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma. By Bessel van der Kolk, MD.
- When the Body Says No: Exploring the Stress Disease Connection. By Gabor Mate, MD
- Self-Therapy: A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Wholeness and Healing Your Inner Child Using IFS, A New, Cutting-Edge Psychotherapy. By Jay Early, PhD.
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship: How to Recognize it and How to Respond. By Patricia Evans
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing. By Beverly Engel
- Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving With the Self Absorbed. By Wendy Behary
Nutrition & Health
- Spontaneous Happiness. By Andrew Weil, MD
- The Brain Diet. By Alan Logan, ND, FRSH
- The Mood Cure. By Julia Ross
- The Diet Cure. By Julia Ross
- Brain Maker. By David Perlmutter, MD
- Ultramind. By Mark Hyman, MD
- Break Your Prescribed Addiction. By Billie Jay Sahley, PhD
- Optimum Nutrition for the Mind. By Patrick Holford
- The Cortisol Connection. By Shawn Talbott, PhD
- The Healing Nutrients Within. By Eric Braverman, MD
- Healing Toxic Thoughts. By Sandra Ingerman
- Disconnected Kids: The Groundbreaking Brain Balance Program for Children with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, and Other Neurological Disorders. By Dr. Robert Melillo
- Scattered: How Attention Deficit Disorder Originates and What you Can Do About it. By Gabor Mate, MD
- Trauma-Proofing Your Kids: A Parent’s Guide for Instilling Confidence, Joy, and Resilience. By Peter Levine, PhD
- Trauma Through A Child’s Eyes: Awakening the Ordinary Miracle of Healing. By Peter Levine, PhD
- Parenting From the Inside Out. By Daniel Siegel, MD
- Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children fromNature Deficit Disorder. By Richard Louv
- Touching Enlightenment: Finding Realization in the Body. By Reggie Ray
Neuroscience – the field that is changing everything we thought we knew about the BRAIN
- The Brain That Changes Itself. By Norman Doidge, MD
- Mindsight. By Dan Siegel, MD
- Dan Amen on Using Your Brain to Change your Age – YouTube
- Remapping Your Mind: The Neuroscience of Self Transformation through Story. By Lewis Mehl- Madrona, MD, PhD
- Healing the Mind through the Power of Story. By Lewis Mehl-Madrona, MD, PhD
- Boundaries. By Anne Katherine, MA
- Where to Draw the Line. By Anne Katherine, MA
- Perfect Love, Imperfect Relationships. By John Wellwood
- Going to Pieces Without Falling Apart: A Buddhist Perspective on Wholeness. by Mark Epstein, MD